Our English language instructional programs provide a solid education to our students. Our curriculum offers a challenging academic environment. We are committed to a curriculum which includes specific activities for developing the cognitive, emotional, physical and academic growth of our students.
These goals are accomplished through the following activities:
- A written curriculum Pre-K to 12th grade
- State of the art computer instruction facility which includes two laboratories with 25 computers per laboratory.
- Library facilities with increased teaching and research space including expanded book and computer research stations.
- State of the art science facilities which include four up to date laboratories.
- Smartboards in the classrooms.
- The finest school sports pavilions in Southern Puerto Rico.